On 22 June 2020, the Saudi government declared that visitors from outside the country will not be allowed to go to Saudi Arabia for Hajj by 2020 as a result of the Covid-19 disease outbreak. A very small number of visitors who only live in the Country were just performing the Hajj rituals.
Progressive pilgrims had been permitted to conduct Umrah in low capabilities by the State authorities. Using the Authorized Department of Hajj application, UK residents who live in Arabia can request.
The 2021 Hajj is roughly between 17 and 22 July. British people interested in conducting Umrah or Hajj can monitor the FCDO website and social media advertisements. The government of Saudi Arabia suggests that pilgrims delay trips:
- pregnant women
- Many with cardiovascular, renal, diabetes, cancer, or lung problems are chronic disorders
- Those with inherited or autoimmune immune defects
Rules and Regulations
Natives from any state can find more details here on Hajj’s traditions and needs. You should have: for pilgrims:
A document of vaccine prepared for examination at the border checkpoint by Saudi authorities. The Saudi Ministry of Health and wellbeing website contains existing vaccine guidelines.
The Hajj travel agent has provided the Saudi registration certificate and wristband. For all time, carry them with you.
Legal Hajj permission
- The Saudi regime is punishing those who do Hajj without that permission by enforcing rigorous sanctions (fines, imprisonment, and travel prohibitions). Do not journey to Saudi despite prior provisions for accommodation or transportation. Saudi immigration problems can be met and facilities can be found challenging once you enter.
- In the case of travel permits inside Saudi Arabia or to remedy immigration breaches, the U.S. Embassy in Riyadh and foreign embassies general in Jeddah and Dhahran cannot support them.
- S. people residing in Saudi Arabia have to go to the Hajj with affiliate groups approved by the Saudi government. The Hajj may be performed once every 5 years, by foreign Muslim citizens of Saudi Arabia. Terms of planning authorization from and with the permission of the Saudi sponsor shall be received by the passport office. cheap umrah packages 2021 are available according to the 3,4 and 5-star rating.
- Appealing goals for committing fraud innocent travelers are Hajj and Umrah. Pay careful attention to unprincipled tour operators who desert pilgrims and leave them with outstanding costs, and restaurateurs who request the return of documents to be subject to the obscene “extra fees.” Connect only with registered and proven travel companies for cheap umrah packages.
- Please ensure you have up-to-date regular vaccinations and request your tour company for the visa vaccines needed. It is also advised to take hepatitis A and B including polio vaccines. Test for health problems in the culture
- Keep sanitizer, as well as cold, vomiting remedies, and everything else.
- Heat diseases: transfer to a cool place and receive treatment for abundant trembling, shivers, fever, nausea, and vomiting. In summer ritual sites still have levels above 100 ° F.
At The Airport: Crowded Checkpoints Are Expected.
- The unprecedented population of citizens processing at the King Abdul Aziz International Airport in Jeddah may require some amount of time to depart, customs, and immigration procedures.
- Before leaving the airport, wait a long time in hot and damp weather. Tourists with only luggage will adjust their encounters at the airport much better than withholding luggage.
- Some pilgrims are now on the path to Medina and Mecca. It is not possible to travel to Mecca.