Tired of that old, boring hairstyle? We know you are. Let’s face it. Everyone wanted to have rainbow-colored hair at some point in their lives and we won’t judge you if you did too!
Fantasy hair color is not just a summertime activity but also a growing trend in the world of high-end hair fashion. And artists who work with color are always surprising us with fresh, innovative combinations.
If you’re not into the rainbow-colored hair look, don’t worry, we have different subtle bright hair color ideas that will suit your look but not as drastically! So keep reading!
Table of Contents
Bright Hair Color Ideas: Dusty Rose
The first bright hair color idea we have for you is a dusty rose.
Dusty rose is revealed just when you thought you’d seen it all in terms of pink hair colors. Even though this color isn’t as bright as its siblings, it still has the same attractive qualities that make us pin like a bride-to-be.
It’s one thing to admire a forum dedicated to this ’80s-style pink, and quite another to actually get some of your very own.
A dusty rose might be a light pink or a darker mauve, but it’s always a lovely color. If you want to spice up your wardrobe with some color but are afraid of making a big statement, this shade is perfect for you. If you have a warm complexion with brown, hazel, or green eyes, a dusty rose will look amazing on you.
Rose Dust Ombre
Try out a dusty rose ombre if you already have blonde hair or if you have plans to lighten your hair. The color progression from blonde to light pink to dark rose is really lovely and perfect for making a fashion statement.
Dusty Rose Gold
The combination of dusty rose pink and gold gives off an impression that is both incredibly playful and antique when the correct garments are worn together with a stunning, loose ponytail that is pulled back and fastened just below the crown of the head.
Do Not Forget This About the Dusty Rose
Keep in mind that dusty rose hair may fade rapidly, so you’ll need to put in extra effort to maintain it if you choose it as your hair color. Consult your hairstylist about the best way to maintain your new style, such as using color-safe shampoos and conditioners and getting frequent touch-ups to preserve the vibrancy of your color.
Keep In Mind these important points while going for bright hair color ideas
- When deciding on a tone, “warmer pinks” like “champagne pink” and “rose gold.” In contrast to the more translucent appearance of rose gold, “dusty rose” is described as “ashier pink” and “a touch more vivid.”
- Maintenance is a “high” priority. Using bold hues like this requires many touch-ups. Because of this, regular upkeep at home is essential for long-lasting color.
- Matches well with a wide range of skin tones and eye hues. Dusty rose “looks well on practically everyone” since it is “both a warm and cool hue.”
- The price will vary substantially based on your desired base color, as well as whether or not you want highlights or single-process color. We suggest the $10 Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink Semi Permanent Cream Hair Color for do-it-yourselfers to use.
Bright Hair Color Ideas: Brown Balayage
If you have been considering dyeing your hair a certain color, you shouldn’t procrastinate any longer; you should simply go for it, whether that color is brown, pink, copper, or red. There are a lot of different coloring methods that will get you the tone that you desire, but the one that is most popular right now is called balayage hair.
The sun-kissed tint achieved by the hair coloring process known as balayage has become more popular. If you have brown hair and want to give your hair more depth and warmth, brown balayage is a terrific alternative.
This color can be made by putting a light brown at the ends and blending it into the natural color at the roots. This gives the hair a fade that looks soft and natural, like it got lighter over time. Brown balayage is an excellent option for busy people since it needs maintenance every 6–8 weeks. In addition, it’s a wonderful choice for people who like to play around with color but are wary of making a major transformation.
Brown balayage and ombre hair dyes let you take your passion for chocolate to a whole new level. It’s safe to say that brown balayage is one of the most well-liked hair colors nowadays. For the natural-looking highlights it provides, balayage styles are a popular choice among women.
Balayage in Dark Browns and Auburns
Brown hair looks great with auburn balayage highlights this year. The auburn shade is available in both thick and thin cuts to suit your preferences, and it will look fantastic either way. Using these two hues together, you may give your black hair a more vibrant appearance.
Balayage in A Deep Chocolate Brown
This dark brown balayage is perfect if you’re looking for a low-key hue. Your hair looks great in two shades of dark brown. The soft, gentle waves also make the hair seem thicker.
Keep In Mind!
- When selecting a shade, it’s best to keep your base shade somewhat similar to your natural color and avoid going too light with highlights so that you may spend less time maintaining your look.
- The level of upkeep required is minimal. You shouldn’t have to worry too much about grow-out since the base shade is often in the family of dark blonde or brown.
- Works well with skin tones and complexions of all types. This appearance is simply adaptable to fit the needs of a variety of people.
- Similar choices, Ombré, tiger’s eye
- Price varies depending on the number of highlights that are needed to get the desired effect.
The phrase “new year, new me” may sound cliche, but what isn’t cliche is what happens every year. A new hairstyle and there are now many trendy hair color options to explore. High-fashion interpretations of low-maintenance colors like cozy blonde and brownie batter brunette, as well as loads of red and copper, have been the most popular color trends of the last year. If you’re not someone who wants to follow trends. That’s okay! Just make your own look and rock it. Who knows? Maybe your bright hair color ideas will be the next ones trending!