Some of us here in Australia think that wearing a ring is very ostentatious and the only people that should be wearing rings on their fingers are people that are married or engaged. We need to remember however that we have been wearing different types of jewellery for such a long time now and they are perfect when you want something to match a particular outfit. We all want to look our best every single day especially in a business capacity when we always need to put our best foot forward all the time and provide the best first impression.
Wearing a ring every single day is entirely appropriate even if you are just a single person who hasn’t made the commitment of marriage just yet or who hasn’t accepted a proposal from a prospective partner. Wearing rings are a lot of fun and they allow the individual to express themselves and allow other people to get a bit of a glimpse into the kind of personality that they have. Our moods change every single day so it seems only fair that we would have a piece of jewellery that allows us to express ourselves.
The following are just some of the perfect situations when wearing your favourite ring on your finger is entirely appropriate.
- For any formal occasion – We have all been invited to a wedding at least once in our lifetimes and if you work for a particularly large company or even a small one for that matter then there will be the yearly staff outing that normally occurs around Christmas or New Year. You will want to look your best on these occasions to impress your boss or to impress a co-worker who you have had your eye on for the whole year and you would like to get to know better. Putting the right ring on your finger adds some class to your ensemble and they are a great icebreaker.
- When it comes to the weekend – We all look forward to the weekend because it is the one time when we can meet up with our best friends and family members and enjoy the nightlife in the Melbourne area. We all want to have some fun and when it comes to choosing your ring for such an occasion, you want something quite interesting and something that people will notice. It may be the perfect conversation topic when you meet someone new for the very first time.
- In a professional setting – Everyone knows that if you look successful then you will be successful and potential customers know this as well. If you are wearing your best ring that suggests to them that you know what you’re doing and they can place their trust in you when it comes to their business. You do have to look the part to get the part especially so when it comes to important business accounts that you need for your business or to keep your boss happy.
- For particularly sentimental occasions – This sentimental occasion could be anything from a birthday to a wedding anniversary to celebrating being married for many years. Choosing items of jewelry that contain people’s birthstones, for example, is an excellent way to let them know that you have put thought into this gift and that you do care about them. It gives them a good indication that you do listen to them and that you appreciate everything that they do for you. Many people nowadays don’t put a lot of thought into the gifts that they buy and so people end up getting items that they never wanted in the first place.
- To show you are faithful – It is unfortunate but many people take off their wedding ring when they go out at night with their friends and this is really bad form. If you are in a loving relationship and you want to remove temptation from your door then it makes perfect sense that you would wear your wedding ring everywhere that you go and make sure that you wear it on the right finger. It lets people who would like to get to know you better that that you are in a relationship and that you would rather that they didn’t approach you in the first place.
These are just five situations when a ring is entirely appropriate and believe me when I tell you that there are numerous more. You should never be reluctant to put on your favorite ring no matter where you’re going as it is a part of you and you chose it in the first place. It helps to give you the confidence that you need to get out there and to make your mark.