Malaysia is an island country in the southeastern parts of the Asian continent. There are many amazing Malaysia tour packages from India with a price that is under your budget on the internet. So you must consider Malaysia as one of the options if you are planning a fun vacation with your family. This place is mainly popular for its outstanding beaches, marine, and wildlife life. You can enjoy lots of water activities and other adventurous sport at this place. So if you are an adventure freak and thrill-seeker, then you must definitely come to Malaysia. You can do surfing, snorkeling, paragliding, parasailing, Banana boating, riding on speed boats, trekking and what not. There many amazing places that you can explore in Malaysia, from tall buildings, with top-class restaurants, malls to mountains and wildlife sanctuary with beaches. So, in the end, you get the best of both worlds. Keep reading this page in order to get a little bit of deep information about Malaysia.
Find out the best Malaysia tour packages and make sure to indulge in a mesmerizing vacation experience by visiting these places.
Table of Contents
Best Time to Visit Malaysia:
The best time to visit in Malaysia is in the winter season that is from November to June, as that is the best time to perform all of the water sports. However, if you are interested in visiting the eastern parts of the country of Malaysia then you can do that, from March to August. You must also avoid planning your trip during September and October, as during this time this land receives the most rainfall. You must also avoid the festive time of, Christmas, Easter, and New Year, to avoid the unwanted crowd.
How to reach:
You can travel on the road and by flight to Malaysia However, flights, are considered to be the best alternative of all.
Air: This is the most convenient means of transport if you are traveling from any international destination. Kuala Lumpur International Airport is one of the most important airports in this country. Flights to Malaysia are also not very expensive so you do not need to worry if you have a limited budget.
Road: Malaysia is only connected to Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia by road. So if you are an international visitor then you have to take a flight to any of these places, and then take a bus or a private vehicle to reach Malaysia.
Rail: There is not much connectivity between Malaysia to other places through railways. So we recommend you to better not choose this as an option.
Places to visit: (Malaysia Tour)
There are hundreds of cool places that you can visit in Malaysia. However, below you can check out the list of some of the best places that you cannot miss exploring while you are traveling in Malaysia.
- The Petronas Towers: The Petronas Town, is one of the tallest Twin Towers in the whole world. This is the best place to click some cool pictures and selfies. You can also take and go up and witness the beauty of the whole city from that height on a skyscraper.
- Mount Kinabalu: Kinabalu Mountains in the western parts of Malaysia. This place has rainforests that have the most vivid flora and fauna. These mountains are also home to the orangutan, a rare species of apes.
- Batu Caves: These caves are located in Selangor, Malaysia. These caves are on the top of the limestone hill. One has to climb up the steep stairs to reach these caves and temples that are inside these caves.
- Menara Kuala Lumpur: This Tower in Kuala Lumpur, is one of the tallest towers in the world. You can enjoy the cynical view of the city from here. There is a revolving restaurant in this very tower.
- Bako National Park: Bako National Park, is reserved wildlife in Sarawak, Malaysia. There are lots of rocky beaches and cliffs along its coast. You can do cliff jumping and scuba diving at this place.
- Penang Hill: This a mountainous park from where you can enjoy the view of the city, which looks no less than heaven. Penang Hill is the best place to visit for alone time and relaxing.
Things to do: (Malaysia Tour)
Bukit Bintang is a place filled with most lavishing malls, you can find a lot of cool restaurants, bars, and clubs where you can party hard. There are many water sports that you can perform to feed your adventurous and thrill-seeking soul. From surfing, Parasailing, kitesurfing, scuba diving, and lots of other things.
So what are you waiting for? If you are like this place already then you definitely gonna love it if you reach there. Then quickly open There are many attractive Malaysia tour packages on different from India with prices that are under your budget. So pack your bags and land in these places with your friends and family to have the most memorable time of your life.